• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

mexicans are the new

Godruigez

Best answers
Aztlan doesn't exist. Get real please. Why is Spanish an option? Because some people are too lazy and or stupid to learn English? Because all of the liberals are too weak to admit that a multi language country isn't a good thing? Because the liberals don't want to upset their constituents?
I'm not talking about government agencies. I'm talking about the free market. Verizon wireless or Wal mart don't have to offer Spanish as an option when you call them up. They offer it because they know there is a Spanish speaking population that spends money on their products and services. If you have a problem with that, write these companies a letter and boycott their services. Good luck finding any businesses that don't cater to the Spanish speaking public. I bet your internet service provider offers Spanish as an option. Where are you gonna post your racist comments when you decide to boycott them?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm not talking about government agencies. I'm talking about the free market. Verizon wireless or Wal mart don't have to offer Spanish as an option when you call them up. They offer it because they know there is a Spanish speaking population that spends money on their products and services. If you have a problem with that, write these companies a letter and boycott their services. Good luck finding any businesses that don't cater to the Spanish speaking public. I bet your internet service provider offers Spanish as an option. Where are you gonna post your racist comments when you decide to boycott them?

Now I understand. Anything that you don't like is racist. That clears things up a bit.....

Godruigez

Best answers
Yeah, right wing. You got me all figured out.
All I see is your fear. In all honesty, I don't think you are a racist person. You probably have never called a minority out of his name or fired a man because of his skin color. But, I think you secretly wish you were Chicano. Kind of like a closeted homosexual. It's ok vato. You can wear a hair net and get a Virgin De Guadalupe tattoo on your arm. You can chill with us. We'll call you Casper. We can roll through the hood together puffing blunts and busting rounds into your neighbors house. Maybe you can help us get into some of that "white collar" crime we see you guys doing. You know, embezzlement, insurance fraud and buying politicians.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I am confused by you post Dark M. Are you pro illegal or anti illegal? Do you believe anyone should be granted citizenship for simply walking into our land?

if illegals are indeed treathed like slaves and like shit then why are they here? Are we suppose to give thm amnesty and welfare? How will that fix illegal immigration.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Mexicans are America's new Niggers

Before black people gained the same legal status as whites they were treated as second class scum. They lived among us and although they weren't officially slaves they did all the dirty work of society and were taken advantage of because of their unequal social status that was related to the color of their skin.

But now we have a new class of nigger, illegal aliens. This time it's not about the color of their skin but the geographical location where they were born. If you were born on one side of a line on a map you have different rights that if you were born on the other side. So we use them as slaves just like we used to use black people. But I don't think there any difference between color based slavery and geography based slavery. It's the same thing.

So it pisses me off when fuckers like Lou Dobbs of CNN is on the air for an hour every single fucking day spreading CNN's message that we need to hate these evil people just because of the location where they were born. It is the same as if CNN had existed in the 1950s and were ranting about the niggers wanting the same rights as white people.

So I ask, what did Lou Dobbs do to earn hist citizenship in America? Did he take a test? Did he go through some sort of long and expensive process that let him EARN his citizenship? No! He didn't do one fucking thing!
So - let's be fair about this. Let's make being a citizen the same for everyone. Let's have everyone take the same test. So if you can't find Washington DC on a map then you get deported regardless of where you were born.

Treating people like slaves just because of the location where they were born is as wrong as treating people like slaves because of the color of their skin. It was wrong to do it to blacks and it is wrong to do it to Mexicans.

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/001113.html

who let you become a modertor??

this entire article is bs.

E_Locc

Best answers
Re: mexicans are the new niggers

Yeah I know what you mean just yesterday some cracka mothaf#cker broke into my apartment and put a crack pipe in my mouth and lit it. Then he put a gun in my hand and aimed it at a kid and he pulled the trigger.
[lmao]:]

E_Locc

Best answers
Why did your ancestors flee Scotland? Better life? Well Aztlan has been here for a long time. We make life as sweet as we can in these times. I'm not gonna flee to Scotland anytime soon. Even if a nuclear blast poisoned the soil, I would just grow an extra arm and kick it right here. Just another mutant Chicano living in post-apocalyptic Aztlan. See, we are NOT going anywhere. Love us, embrace our culture or suffer from inter cultural isolationism. If you run a business, you might want to cater to our people. Despite what you may think, Chicanos have great purchasing power. Why do you think when you call somewhere, they offer Spanish as an option. Businesses don't want to turn down our dollars. This is a market driven society where the consumer has the power to dictate the course of the economy and the culture. The little brown "invaders" are here to stay.

ey homie...I bang BROWNPRIDE and I'm white

HATERfucku

Last edited by a moderator:

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Why did your ancestors flee Scotland? Better life? Well Aztlan has been here for a long time. We make life as sweet as we can in these times. I'm not gonna flee to Scotland anytime soon. Even if a nuclear blast poisoned the soil, I would just grow an extra arm and kick it right here. Just another mutant Chicano living in post-apocalyptic Aztlan. See, we are NOT going anywhere. Love us, embrace our culture or suffer from inter cultural isolationism. If you run a business, you might want to cater to our people. Despite what you may think, Chicanos have great purchasing power. Why do you think when you call somewhere, they offer Spanish as an option. Businesses don't want to turn down our dollars. This is a market driven society where the consumer has the power to dictate the course of the economy and the culture. The little brown "invaders" are here to stay.

Wrong, Millions of Mexicans have fleed Mexico. When did your family move into the United States Godsalez?

If Aztlan existed in North America why did the Mexicas abandon it to go live in central America? Why are they fleeing central America and moving into North America?

Get your shit straight dude. You seem to have a brown education. and by brown I mean shit.

Observer

Experienced Poster
Best answers

The initial post, like most rants, wasn't well thought-out.
But I do like that how one can type "niggers" in the subject heading. :)

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i can type what ever i want, but i didnt write that post i thought it was interesting so i posted it, its just something i read.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad