• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the truth about Mr.T and Truthbtold

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Oh no, he's getting all barrio on me! lol. Already been in a war zone kiddo and I've been to Inglewood, Watts, and East Los. Meet a sweet Mexican woman there that made delicious tamales.
Scarred Straight program doesn't quite cut it mutha......

Last edited:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok JP. Like I've said- I've been there and done that already. Seen some scary/crazy stuff and I'm still walking 'round and breathing the air.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i just noticed the old school american flag in ur avatar...what were the 7 states?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's cool...i'm 100% born and raised in Texas...i plan to pursue a career in New York or Maybe even move to Paris one day.

Don't do it. Paris sucks. The weather is terrible, the food is terrible, and the Frenchies are the rudest, most stuck up people that you'll ever meet. I went there when I was in the Army....

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"I no speak "Engrish" how f@cking convenient. If we don't start defending our country history will repeat itself and we will lose it. Where is my sombrero and sharpie marker?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"I no speak "Engrish" how f@cking convenient. If we don't start defending our country history will repeat itself and we will lose it. Where is my sombrero and sharpie marker?

what are you talking about?....lol you ain't losing shit

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what are you talking about?....lol you ain't losing shit

The country is being invaded by people who don't respect it. I'm not blind and I'm not deaf.
The lack of respect for AMERICAN CULTURE and VALUES is alarming to me.

bnm8807

Best answers
Don't do it. Paris sucks. The weather is terrible, the food is terrible, and the Frenchies are the rudest, most stuck up people that you'll ever meet. I went there when I was in the Army....
lol...okay i'll take that advice

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The country is being invaded by people who don't respect it. I'm not blind and I'm not deaf.
The lack of respect for AMERICAN CULTURE and VALUES is alarming to me.

lol invaded? ever think about the natives? maybe their just growin tired of these americanized culture and the capitalism that disrespect them in the first place. maybe YOU so-called americans have been disrespectful to them for the last 300 years. now they are callin you out and what you gotta say?

bnm8807

Best answers
What are 'American" values. Slavery? War? Segregation? Big Macs?
First off BIg Macs are good...second of all we believe in freedom of speech, religion, and the right to be who we want to be....no one is saying its perfect in every aspect but there are some GREAT benefits and GREAT people who live here for a better tomorrow! And as for segregation, the only people who choose to be segregated are the ones who say everyone hates them...people segregate themselves...you ever heard the phrase forgive but dont forget?

Godruigez

Best answers
Are you defending slavery and segregation along with the taste of Big Macs? Wow. What about the genocide perpetrated by the gringo against Native tribes in the Americas? Pick up a history book or two baby. You got some reading to do.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if the native americans get recognized then were all Immigrants..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad