• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

They are all hard working people!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow...so just because a few commit crimes ..there all criminals, kill, and rape?

if anything, this should keep motivation to keep your mind rolling out of bullshit.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
yeah right, more proof why we need to keep ILLEGALS out. Legal immigration-yes. illegal immigration-no!

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-spanic-sexcrimes.html

wow...so just because a few commit crimes ..there all criminals, kill, and rape?

if anything, this should keep motivation to keep your mind rolling out of bullshit.
IMO................i think both of you are right,

i mean i can see why TRUTH say keep illegals out, i mean, some do think that just cuz they illegals they can do watever they want and think they can get away wit it.

but i also agree wit Armando cuz not all illegals do that shit, most do them are hard workers, and even tho they are illegals they go by the law, i think if they gettin the job done, let them stay, legal or not, as long they doin the job that others dont want to do...................:cool:

graff90

Best answers
I don't understand why people can't see this....ILLEGALS! Lets think about why they are called that. They have entered the counrty ILLEGALLY. They are already criminals because they have broken the law.
I'm with Truth Be Told on this one. Not a thing in the world wrong with LEGAL immigration. Hate to bring taxes into it but how many of you out there think that a person here ILLEGALLY is paying Taxes on income? I would bet a select few are. Just a bigger chunk coming out of what I earned to cover what they don't.

Teri Marie

Best answers
I don't understand why people can't see this....ILLEGALS! Lets think about why they are called that. They have entered the counrty ILLEGALLY. They are already criminals because they have broken the law.
I'm with Truth Be Told on this one. Not a thing in the world wrong with LEGAL immigration. Hate to bring taxes into it but how many of you out there think that a person here ILLEGALLY is paying Taxes on income? I would bet a select few are. Just a bigger chunk coming out of what I earned to cover what they don't.

i agree with him

ESE GIL...<---

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Man, Is that All you do truthblood?
look for ways to brings illegal immigrants down?
man then put up sum info on U.S citizens that are rapist and criminals, its not just the small number of illegal immigrant criminals that are the cause of all the crimes in the U.S.A.
Many of them are hard working, ther are just a few bad apples in the bunch...:D ...Well no matter what we say here it is still not going to change nothing....legal, illegal immigrnts they are still coming over here!!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Man, Is that All you do truthblood?
look for ways to brings illegal immigrants down?
man then put up sum info on U.S citizens that are rapist and criminals, its not just the small number of illegal immigrant criminals that are the cause of all the crimes in the U.S.A.
Many of them are hard working, ther are just a few bad apples in the bunch...:D ...Well no matter what we say here it is still not going to change nothing....legal, illegal immigrnts they are still coming over here!!

yo check it. we need to know who is coming into our country. legal immigration YES...... illegal immigration NO.
Like you said the US already has "enough" criminals and our police need to be focusing on catching them- we don't need more criminals tying up our police force.
All of us who were not born here had to go through "the process". If we are all equal then shouldn't EVERYBODY have to go through the same citizenship process?
It's only fair right?

If we let these people break laws right from jump (breaking into our country)- how will they respect any other laws? Again every race should be held to the same standards black white brown and yellow.

ESE GIL...<---

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Ja....keep On Talking ...it Doesn't Matter Immigrants Are Still Jumping The Border And Getting Here Into The U.s.a, The Reason Is Because Many U.s Bussiness Owners Do Need Them...you Say That Illegals Aren't Wanted Yet Most Of Them Are Still Being Employed??..ja..well That's Your Point Of View... But Arguing Here Is Not Going To Solve Anything... If Then U.s Government Saw It As A Big Issue They Would Of Been Protecting The U.s Border At Any Cost...but They Are Not...im Done Here!!!:d

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
of course, our politicians sold us the American people out a long time ago for money (cheap labor) and votes- you aren't telling me anything new there.

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Most of the population doesn't want the illegals here because they're being employed by big corporations and taking jobs that could be filled with Americans that need work.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
Most of the population doesn't want the illegals here because they're being employed by big corporations and taking jobs that could be filled with Americans that need work.
^^^^ thats just it................Americans dont want to do the job, thats why us mexicans are takin over..........we doing your job cuz you all dont want to...........:cool:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if we need Mexicans (or any other foreign workers) to do certain jobs then that's fine... bring in documented workers- not undocumented/illegals.

1. it's safer for the workers (Mexican Nationals)
2. it's safer for the USA

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
if we need Mexicans (or any other foreign workers) to do certain jobs then that's fine... bring in documented workers- not undocumented/illegals.

1. it's safer for the workers (Mexican Nationals)
2. it's safer for the USA
ok i see your point, but the ones that are documented have better jobs, the one that are undocumented are the ones that be havin them under payed jobs, and fucked up workin hours...............those are the job Americans say, "they takin our jobs"............cuz of that pay and hours, yaw dont get/want the job, so they get anyone that are welling to do that job.

you know what i mean?

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^^^ thats just it................Americans dont want to do the job, thats why us mexicans are takin over..........we doing your job cuz you all dont want to...........:cool:
They're only taking over because they're willing to work in worse conditions and for less pay than any America would, and because employers know very few illegals will complain as they will most likely be deported. So it's not that we don't want to do the jobs, it's that we can't do them because illegals steal them.

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok i see your point, but the ones that are documented have better jobs, the one that are undocumented are the ones that be havin them under payed jobs, and fucked up workin hours...............those are the job Americans say, "they takin our jobs"............cuz of that pay and hours, yaw dont get/want the job, so they get anyone that are welling to do that job.

you know what i mean?
If Americans were to take those jobs they couldn't get paid that little, there are minimum wage laws to protect us against that. Employers choose to take the cheap route and hire a bunch of illegals instead, which is unfair to the American people. So, like I said in my previous post, it's not that we won't do them, it's that we can't do them.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They're only taking over because they're willing to work in worse conditions and for less pay than any America would, and because employers know very few illegals will complain as they will most likely be deported.

yup..

So it's not that we don't want to do the jobs, it's that we can't do them because illegals steal them.

...lol...

get a job and tell me how it is like..ok

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad