• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

They are all hard working people!

illigals go and apply, they dont force to hire them, fist come first serve.............imo
I don't think illegals are "stealing" the jobs. However, it is true that illegal labor does lower wages and working conditions. If there was no illegal immigrant labor, then these employers would be forced to pay more and improve working conditions.

This isn't the fault of the illegal immigrants. This is the fault of our government for not enforcing the law. Illegal immigrants are being exploited. It's modern day slavery.

americans are waaaaaaayy too comfortable...while "these illegals" are taking jobs the jobs they won't do...lol fuckin lazy americans.

This isn't the fault of the illegal immigrants. This is the fault of our government for not enforcing the law. Illegal immigrants are being exploited. It's modern day slavery.

i agreee....modern day slavery..exploiting immigrants.....yet they want them out? LOL...hipocrisy!

americans are waaaaaaayy too comfortable...while "these illegals" are taking jobs the jobs they won't do...lol fuckin lazy americans.
It's all about perspective. I am sure our ancestors from 1000 years ago would consider us all to be very lazy. However, the average human life expectancy has been dramatically increased. Most people don't have to worry about their next meal. This has allowed mankind to enjoy other pursuits which were not possible in the past.

Hypocrisy? How? And who are "they"?

the american government doesn't really want to get rid of these illegals....even tho most americans feel the same way about them...it's not being done.
because they like to exploit them..as you said..modern day slavery......imagine being an illegal..not being able to have a voice...(speak out) running, hiding from immigration. soo all these rallies and 'a day without an immigrant" is really wake up call for america. that's what its all about....while our president is ocupied in other countries killing our people...when we already have enough problems at home.

the american government doesn't really want to get rid of these illegals....most americans feel the same way about them...it's not being done.
The government and corporations don't want to get rid of the illegals. But most Americans do want them deported.

because they like to exploit them..as you said..modern day slavery......imagine being an illegal..not being able to have a voice...(speak out) running, hiding from immigration. soo all these rallies and 'a day without an immigrant" is really wake up call for america. that's what its all about....while our president is worried about other countries killing our people...when we already have enough problems at home.
It would suck to be an illegal immigrant. I'm glad I'm not. But life isn't fair and this country can't support everyone that comes here. It just can't. "Bring us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" worked when people had to cross an ocean to get here. But with people crossing the border like this, there are just too many. It's putting undue stress on certain segments of the economy. The health care system is going to collapse. Soon, only the rich will be able to afford health care. Americans are rightfully upset about this. We simply cannot fix everyone's a problem. At some point, you have to say "enough is enough".

The government and corporations don't want to get rid of the illegals. But most Americans do want them deported.

It would suck to be an illegal immigrant. I'm glad I'm not. But life isn't fair and this country can't support everyone that comes here. It just can't. "Bring us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" worked when people had to cross an ocean to get here. But with people crossing the border like this, there are just too many. It's putting undue stress on certain segments of the economy. The health care system is going to collapse. Soon, only the rich will be able to afford health care. Americans are rightfully upset about this. We simply cannot fix everyone's a problem. At some point, you have to say "enough is enough".

too many problems at home...........

we need a new president!

yeah right, more proof why we need to keep ILLEGALS out. Legal immigration-yes. illegal immigration-no!
facts:
1) white people have the highest rate of arrests for beastiality.
2) To this day, 80% of rapes against native american women are done by white. native american women have the highest rate of being raped in the US.
3) The oaklahoma bomber, the unibomber, and several brutal serial killers were white. Paris Hilton is white.

Therefore, should we keep white people out of this country?

hey lemonade, is that you?

facts:
1) white people have the highest rate of arrests for beastiality.
2) To this day, 80% of rapes against native american women are done by white. native american women have the highest rate of being raped in the US.
3) The oaklahoma bomber, the unibomber, and several brutal serial killers were white. Paris Hilton is white.

Therefore, should we keep white people out of this country?

hey lemonade, is that you?

right, we don't need to bring in MORE "problem" people- we already have enough. we don't need illegals taking up jail space, taking up police time, and tying up the court system- we need that for American criminals. You will never hear me defend a rapist or molester even if he is White- trash is trash in my book.
Paris Hilton... I can't explain that one! lol

LEGAL immigration- YES!
ILLEGAL immigration- NO!

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back