• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

true american????????

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if people from africa call themselves "africans" and people from europe call themselves "european" and people from asia call themselves "Asian"....what does people of america[our continent] call themselves? native americans?

that's it, Italians don't call themselves Europeans and Brits don't call themselves Europeans, and the couple of Africans I know don't call themselves Africans... they call themselves Kenyans.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that's it, Italians don't call themselves Europeans and Brits don't call themselves Europeans, and the couple of Africans I know don't call themselves Africans... they call themselves Kenyans.
yeah but that doesnt make em any less european or african or asian...............

youre on my side of town...therefore you are my native american brother, got me?

Sweets79

Best answers
I wonder why the United States has a Team called the 'Indians' and hell I ever heard a high school team who were called the 'Aztecs' and the Mascot was dressed like those guys who do the chicken dance.

Well I seriously doubt that the Aztecs had a chicken dance...:rolleyes:

I know for a fact though that white people cant dance..trust me I lived in Gringolandia for 9 yrs..and none of the white males or females had any sense of rhythm whatsoever...lmfao...:)

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers

I know for a fact though that white people cant dance..trust me I lived in Gringolandia for 9 yrs..and none of the white males or females had any sense of rhythm whatsoever...lmfao...:)

Hey so you know how to dance or what?

Rose

Legendary Poster
Best answers

What bunch of losers there in Gringolandia!

[Loco]

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
niggaplease.jpg

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad