• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

"Why I Hate Blacks"

Santanablack

Best answers
i have a lot of friends that are black & have no problem with them. i just dont like the one's that are racist.
I got alot of mexican friends who like family to me.We been homies all since I can remember.I got love the spanish.We all the same.Nobody's better than nobody else.

baller323

Best answers
I WELCOME THE BLACKS AMONG OUR PEOPLE WE HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER THE SAME OPPRESION GIVEN TO US IN EVERY GENERATION WE HAVE NOT ALWAYS LIVED IN HARMONY AMONGS OURSELVES BUT KNOW IS A GOOD TIME TO CONTINUE PRACTICING PEACE.WE HAVE ALWAYS EXCHANGED AND UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHERS PEOPLE CUSTOMS AND WAYS OF LIFE . LOWRIDERS FOR EXAMPLE AND OTHER CUSTOMS LIKE OUR FOODS ,MUSIC, OLDIES, RAP.WE HAVE ACCEPTED EACH OTHER LIKE FELLOW MINORITIES.

GetOutIllegals

Best answers
you fucking people are ona website with a racist name "brownpride" if there were a site called whitepride guess what you guys would cal it? thats right racist and i honestly cannot nbelieve you morons insult black people when you but=st your asses to try and act like them without them you would not have the retarded ebonics that you speak

baller323

Best answers
to illegals get out another white ignorant dumbass gente please laugh at this fool!

RACIST WHITE PEOPLE MAKE ME LAUGH THEY ARE SO FUNNY ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS POST UP IGNORANT CRAP THAT NOBODY GIVES A SQUAT ABOUT [wavey] WHATS WHITE PRIDE? PREACHING OF HATE AND INFIRIORITIES OF OTHER RACES ?OR THERE DISHONORABLE WAYS OF LIFE DIFLECTITING THERE COWARDLY ANCESTORS........DONT MAKE ME LAUGH![wavey]

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agree, the problem is white people dont actually have a history, they have no culture, they simply stole everyone elses then killed the witnesses

Antonioslick

Best answers
Stop being losers, we are all in this world together.

Also half of you mexicans that come to Spain speak so american slang gangster it's not even funny. We just laugh at you.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Stop being losers, we are all in this world together.

Also half of you mexicans that come to Spain speak so american slang gangster it's not even funny. We just laugh at you.

i got nothing against spain, but can i ask why your on this site? are you white?

ESA BABY GURL

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Shit I Dont Got A Problem With Black I Think There Cool Cause I Got Sum Friends Dat R Black And There Cool To Talk To It Depend What Kind Of Ppl Dat U Know Cause Sum Of Dem R Mean Alongest U Get Dem Mad

Antonioslick

Best answers
i got nothing against spain, but can i ask why your on this site? are you white?

What dose that mean. Soy hispanic.

I consider myself brown pride. Anybody with me? Spain baby!!!!!!!!!! You either with us or your against us.

I can tell you this, I don't turn pink when I'm scared and I don't turn red when I tan. Dose that answer your question?

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What dose that mean. Soy hispanic.

I consider myself brown pride. Anybody with me? Spain baby!!!!!!!!!! You either with us or your against us.

I can tell you this, I don't turn pink when I'm scared and I don't turn red when I tan. Dose that answer your question?

Hey ese, I don't see how you are really with the brown pride / chicano / mexi vibe...maybe a long long stretch to latino?

Neta tho, me vale...enjoy your time here...

baller323

Best answers
The Hell With Spain There Not Raza

ALL THE WHITES LIKE SPAIN ,FRANCE,BRITTISH AND PORTUGAL CAME TO ARE SACRED LAND AND TRESSPASSED AND TRIED TO TAKE OVER AND KILL ALL THE NATIVE AMERICANS NORTH ,CENTRAL AND SOUTH .EUROPEAN ANCESTORS AND DESENDENTS ARE FOREVER CRIMINALS AND COWARDS ...........

Antonioslick

Best answers
ALL THE WHITES LIKE SPAIN ,FRANCE,BRITTISH AND PORTUGAL CAME TO ARE SACRED LAND AND TRESSPASSED AND TRIED TO TAKE OVER AND KILL ALL THE NATIVE AMERICANS NORTH ,CENTRAL AND SOUTH .EUROPEAN ANCESTORS AND DESENDENTS ARE FOREVER CRIMINALS AND COWARDS ...........

Oh niggah please.

por favor

You Mexicans are suppose to be dark with wavy curly hair but now you guys are as light as us and have straight hair. What?s up with that? You guys have us Spain people to thank for that. Your latinas went with our men from Spain. Admit it.

So don't be dissing my shit. Like another man said on the board "You are what you are"

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fool please, you white simple as. no suger coating the truth, get the fuck off the site this is for latinos, if you were white and latino i would welcome you but your european so go to stormfront. just because a large group of people speak a euro - anglo language does not make them european, people in ghana speak french does that make them french, no i didnt think so, dont try and claim a label you aint.

Last edited:

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what you think? lets just say i feel comfortable with my own people. it doesnt matter if they white mexican, brown mexican or black mexican. i only roll with latinos mostly carribbean ones.

Antonioslick

Best answers
fool please, you white simple as. no suger coating the truth, get the fuck off the site this is for latinos, if you were white and latino i would welcome you but your european so go to stormfront. just because a large group of people speak a euro - anglo language does not make them european, people in ghana speak french does that make them french, no i didnt think so, dont try and claim a label you aint.

You just black, face it.

Us at Spain are brown, light brown, yellowish. Like I said because of latinas screwing Spain men, thats why mexicans have light skin and straight hair.
Spain people are the real latinos, face it.

Puto, theres not many actual whites in this earth anymore, I don't know maybe like 9%. Whites are dieing. Don't you ever call me white again.
You also want to know what? Theres afro spain people in spain also. Full black people with big features and afro hair.

If I can tan and turn brown, that means I'm not white. White people turn red, haven't you noticed? When white people die they turn purple.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad