• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

About Freedom

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
One of the biggest misconpetions people have abotu freedom is they think everything is suppose to be free.

Many people think that having freedom or living in a free society means you are free to have a free education, health care, food, shelther, and the freedom to pick however much you want to pay for gas and you are free to get payed a high wage job no matter what you do. And lastly they think having freedom means you are free not to be poor and live in proverty.

But if this things oaught to be free who is goign to pay for them in the first place? Who do we enslave and who do we force to pay for this things? Can't everyone just pay for their own stuff?

Does freedom to you mean you get a free ride in life?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"if you were given freedom by the same people who made you into a slave, then do you really know what freedom is and have you ever experienced it at all?" Immortal Technique

that's Q we really need to ask ourselves..

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"if you were given freedom by the same people who made you into a slave, then do you really know what freedom is and have you ever experienced it at all?" - inside cover of immortal technique

that's Q we really need to ask ourselves..

The people who made whoever into a slave 140 years ago are dead so wtf are you talking about?

White people? Who?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
READ the Question again....jeez..

Well my question is who alive today does this question apply too? If it doesn't apply to anyone alive today whats the relavence of this question?

well gotta go towork.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you don't get the question Bud....Most people are like children when it comes to understandin' freedom..they believe they are free...only the wise knows when he is free ...they must first limit themselves by placin themselves in service ...first class...

those who seek this kinda freedom will discover slavery

get back to ur riches...

ur mansion...

thats all u need to be free right?

Observer

Experienced Poster
Best answers
One of the biggest misconpetions people have abotu freedom is they think everything is suppose to be free.
What color is the sky on your planet?
Which people are you talking about?
Who are these people you say think everything is supposed to be free?
Talk about making BS up.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you don't get the question Bud....Most people are like children when it comes to understandin' freedom..they believe they are free...only the wise knows when he is free ...they must first limit themselves by placin themselves in service ...first class...

those who seek this kinda freedom will discover slavery

get back to ur riches...

ur mansion...

thats all u need to be free right?

Having wealth has nothing to do with the subject of freedom, but both are nice things to have wouldn't you agree? Or are you one of those who feels disgusted at the idea of uptainig riches?

Do you think I believe I am free? I was ranting against the freedom I don't have. Its the same freedom many of you don't believe in. Indeed it is you who doesn't get it.

It doesn't take much to know when one is free. Even a dog knows when his free and when his not.

But hey, your right I don't understand the question in the way you want me too but I am willing to try. So I'll ask you again, which people and which slaves is the question referring too?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What color is the sky on your planet?
Which people are you talking about?
Who are these people you say think everything is supposed to be free?
Talk about making BS up.

I'll pretend your not acting stupid and Ill go ahead and take you serious.

I am talking about those people who don't believe in capitalism. You know the idea of free trade? The idea that people are free to sell, and buy however much or however little they want and to whoever they want and are free to have however much or little property they want. Do you believe in that sort of freedom? Do you believe humans should have leashes on them? A leash is jus a noose at both ends you know.

In this system no ones forces anyone to do anything,everything is done on a voluteery bases.

I honestly hope you don't go back to acting stupid like a lot of people here do. But if you do I won't be surpise for that's the standard which I hold a lot of people here at. So go ahead and don't surpise me.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'll pretend your not acting stupid and Ill go ahead and take you serious.

I am talking about those people who don't believe in capitalism. You know the idea of free trade? The idea that people are free to sell, and buy however much or however little they want and to whoever they want and are free to have however much or little property they want. Do you believe in that sort of freedom? Do you believe humans should have leashes on them? A leash is jus a noose at both ends you know.

In this system no ones forces anyone to do anything,everything is done on a voluteery bases.

I honestly hope you don't go back to acting stupid like a lot of people here do. But if you do I won't be surpise for that's the standard which I hold a lot of people here at. So go ahead and don't surpise me.
"everything is corrupted when a man touches it"

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"everything is corrupted when a man touches it"

You believe in this tony?

Take a look at everything around you tony, take a look at your city. Is this what you call corruption? If its all wrong, all of it, do yo think everything should be destroyed?

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
don't get so emotional,idiot.

lol.you obviously don't know what freedom is.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You believe in this tony?

Take a look at everything around you tony, take a look at your city. Is this what you call corruption? If its all wrong, all of it, do yo think everything should be destroyed?

everything around is made by humans and humans arent perfect

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
everything around is made by humans and humans arent perfect

What is perfection Tony? Can you point it out to me?

true, but that doesn't mean its corrupted or evil.

Things are neither good or evil. They are made into good or evil by men.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What is perfection Tony? Can you point it out to me?

true, but that doesn't mean its corrupted or evil.

Things are neither good or evil. They are made into good or evil by men.

nothings perfect and the most evilest thing in this world is created my humans....money...religion...governments

but its true when humans are introduced to something new we try to get the most of it...thats why ppl get greedy with money

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I am nothing getting emotional, I am just makign fun at your short and stupid statements which you can't even back up.
short but effective unlike your weak and idiotic gibberish.

lol but you didn't protest the USAPA.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad