• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

They are all hard working people!

DoeMemba, you're sounding more and more racist, every day. What is "white America"?

I'm NOT racist...lol...i'm just speaking the bloody truth.

Illegal immigration does not benefit our way of life. Hospitals are going out of business. How in the hell does that benefit our way of life, DoeMemba? Nurses are being laid off. How is that good? Please, tell me how any of that is a good thing. These things ARE happening. It's happening right here where I live.

that's the obvious beef right?

It has negatively affected my life My father was nearly murdered by an illegal. I have had two vehicles totaled by illegals. I don't really care about the cars, all the much. It's just money, several thousand dollars. But my father nearly being murdered...I take that personally. Still, I don't hate or blame illegals or Mexicans

all these crime that comes from illegals that make it unfair for the rest that actually do want documentation
i'd be kind of a hipocrite if i say i'm against illegal immigration(illegal alien? is that even real?)....both of my parents were illegal..yes...they came to the usa 19 years ago or so...they worked their ass off..paying taxes..n still get denied..which isnt fair for alot of us...
they are many of us who come here seeking a better life....atlease 60 billion dollars are being earned by illegal aliens each year...one of mexico's largest streams...that means more money being sent home by legal immigrants and illegal aliens working in the US.

I am sorry about your father btw

Last edited:
Man, Is that All you do truthblood?
look for ways to brings illegal immigrants down?
man then put up sum info on U.S citizens that are rapist and criminals, its not just the small number of illegal immigrant criminals that are the cause of all the crimes in the U.S.A.
Many of them are hard working, ther are just a few bad apples in the bunch...:D ...Well no matter what we say here it is still not going to change nothing....legal, illegal immigrnts they are still coming over here!!

hey hey hey he has a point no need to get mad LOL j/p

DoeMemba, this issue is like so many others. The rich the have middle and lower class Americans at odds with illegal immigrants. It works out great for them. Very few people pay attention to the fact that some are profiting from all of this.

that's like saying it doesn't matter how a thief got money, once he got it.

Hey T, u know thats not what i mean...you make it sound like i'm cheering for all these felons who are increasing the crime rate in america..now u kno that ain't true..illegals dont increase the crime rate..as much as they add up to it...it just doesnt measure up..
i mean once they're on u.s soil and have been here for more than 5 years or so...and their seeking documentation and have provided alot to the country..then why would it matter where and how they got here? that's almost racist!

i can understand why americans want to defend themselves and retaliate with strike into their border..and just like that, theirs despicable people in america with freedom of speech who got ties with the republican party..and right wing government..who are blatantly racist and violent.

umm... illegals don't really do much to the crime rate. its pretty exaggerated and thats been documented.

Hey I duno if the anti illegals here know much about economics, but illegal workers are here because someone hired them because people don't want to pay 10 dollars for a big mac. with illegals, you pay 4 dollars for your big mac, and now you can buy something else with 6 dollars like buy two jars of mayonaise or whatever u guys buy or pay down your spirallying ARM mortgage rate that just might spike up next month.

also, if you look at areas in California with a large amount of illegals, health care costs are lower than average. Thats overexaggerated too about how they are using up the health care system.

u know what, altho i did have beef with some mexicans in high school, but that was more about who ran the school, not some racial shiet. but mexicans are pretty nice folks. they are pretty chill, and i always return their niceness to me and i hope they feel the same.

illegals also pay federal and state and county and city taxes, and will never get that back in social security. they pay billions in social security taxes and will never get that back.

the only downside to me is that when i am driving, if i get into an accident with an illegal, then i am screwed with insurance. but man... i know a dood who accidentally ran into the back of a car and killed two illegals on the highway on accident, so overall, i guess what happens on the freeways, i'll take my chances. but anyone can drive illegally too. shiet, i used to take my parents car out all the time at night when i was 14 lol

umm... illegals don't really do much to the crime rate. its pretty exaggerated and thats been documented.

Hey I duno if the anti illegals here know much about economics, but illegal workers are here because someone hired them because people don't want to pay 10 dollars for a big mac. with illegals, you pay 4 dollars for your big mac, and now you can buy something else with 6 dollars like buy two jars of mayonaise or whatever u guys buy or pay down your spirallying ARM mortgage rate that just might spike up next month.

also, if you look at areas in California with a large amount of illegals, health care costs are lower than average. Thats overexaggerated too about how they are using up the health care system.

u know what, altho i did have beef with some mexicans in high school, but that was more about who ran the school, not some racial shiet. but mexicans are pretty nice folks. they are pretty chill, and i always return their niceness to me and i hope they feel the same.

illegals also pay federal and state and county and city taxes, and will never get that back in social security. they pay billions in social security taxes and will never get that back.

the only downside to me is that when i am driving, if i get into an accident with an illegal, then i am screwed with insurance. but man... i know a dood who accidentally ran into the back of a car and killed two illegals on the highway on accident, so overall, i guess what happens on the freeways, i'll take my chances. but anyone can drive illegally too. shiet, i used to take my parents car out all the time at night when i was 14 lol

if you believe that... I've got some beautiful Ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell you for real cheap.

^ come on now. look at the hard data. i have many studies on health care costs and most of the stuff u hear is pure political rhetoric.

Look at the health care costs for the uninsured. This is from your own San Francisco Chronicle.

California hospitals charged uninsured patients more than three times what private insurers or government programs would pay for the same services in 2004, a higher differential than all but two states in the country, according to a study to be published today. The two-year study, appearing in the journal Health Affairs, examined hospital charges between 1984 and 2004. It found the gap between the rates hospitals charge to uninsured patients and other payers widened greatly over time. Also widening was the ratio between what hospitals charge and what the federal government has determined to be the actual cost of care. New Jersey and Pennsylvania had the highest markups.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/08/BUGHAPMMGC1.DTL&hw

more articles on low health care costs in the bay area. These are areas with a large immigrant population.

San Jose, San Francisco and Oakland tied for fifth place among the 50 largest cities in the country for lowest-cost insurance, with an average premium of $58 a month, according to a study by eHealthInsurance Services Inc., a Mountain View Internet health insurance broker.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/06/23/BUGU5DDCJV1.DTL&hw

And as for illegal labor cutting down on inflation, thats pretty much common sense. Please, no more rhetoric, hard cold facts, numbers, and links to make your point.

Rising Costs of Tolerating Illegal Aliens

Why Health Care Is So Costly
While Americans without health insurance struggle with the problem of how to pay for medical care, many Mexicans don't have that problem. They just ride in a Mexican ambulance across the border to a hospital in Arizona, New Mexico, California or Texas, and get free medical treatment. The costs are currently paid by a combination of socking the taxpayers in those four border states plus inflating prices for patients who pay their own bills, insurance companies and Medicaid.

This ridiculous situation is caused by a combination of U.S. officials allowing Mexican cars to cross our border plus the federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, which mandates that U.S. hospitals with emergency-room services treat anyone who shows up for care including illegal aliens. This unfunded mandate was legislated by a Congress that closed its eyes to the costs.

We are not just talking about Mexicans who may have had an accident close to the border. We are talking about Mexicans with serious health problems who are deliberately sent to the United States after Mexican hospitals discover they can't pay for services and have no insurance.

Senators John McCain and John Kyl have proposed a solution for this dilemma: lighten the tax burden on their own state while shifting it to U.S. taxpayers nationwide. How parochial! They introduced a bill to hit the U.S. taxpayers for $200 million for medical treatment of illegal aliens.

A study made by the U.S.-Mexico Border Counties Coalition, an American lobbying group, found that U.S. hospitals in border states provide at least $200 million a year in uncompensated emergency care to illegal aliens. In the four border states, 77 hospitals now face a medical emergency.

Uncompensated care to illegal aliens in Arizona cost the Cochise County Health Department 30% of its annual budget, the Copper Queen Hospital in Bisbee $200,000 out of a net operating income of $300,000, the University Medical Center in Tucson $10 million, and the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Tucson $1 million in only the first quarter of last year. The Southeast Arizona Medical Center in Douglas is on the verge of bankruptcy. Some emergency rooms and pre-natal units have closed because they can't afford to stay open.

Arizona hospitals have offered donated medical equipment and ambulances to Mexican medical facilities, but Mexican customs officials have not permitted much of it to enter Mexico. They apparently prefer to send their sick to U.S. hospitals rather than care for them in Mexico. Other costs of dumping Mexicans on U.S. hospitals include transporting the seriously ill by helicopter from small border hospitals to Tucson or Phoenix. This cost ranges from $7,000 to $20,000 a trip.

In San Antonio, University Health System officials have proposed a statewide quarter-cent sales tax to help hospitals pay for uninsured persons who show up at the door. During the last three years, Houston's Harris County Hospital District spent $330 million to treat and immunize illegal aliens, an amount estimated to be at least 20% of the indigent caseload.

In California, where the state budget crunch is forcing reductions in Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program, observers warn of an approaching catastrophe in the health-care system. Almost one in five Californians lacks health insurance, yet the law requires hospitals to continue to serve illegal aliens free.

These costs are especially onerous because hospitals are struggling with falling Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement rates and rising medical malpractice premiums, and most states are struggling with revenue shortfalls. Hospitals are often hit with providing follow-up care when an uninsured patient remains bedridden for months.

It's not just the border states. The Florida Hospital Association reported that illegal aliens amassed unpaid bills of $40.5 million last year. Uninsured illegal alien Saul Diaz, after an auto accident, spent a year in a Gwinnett Medical Center hospital, racking up an unpaid bill of $1 million. Another illegal alien repeatedly stabbed himself in the stomach, and it cost Gwinnett three months of care and $390,000 to restore him to health.

All this is in addition to the many illegal aliens who are injured in highway accidents when the trucks they are jammed into like sardines are driven recklessly by uninsured Mexican drivers trying to evade police. Such accidents have occurred as far away as Utah and Iowa.

U.S. taxpayers are also taken for chumps when food stamps are given to illegal aliens. Coming from countries that have no respect for a rule of law, they don't understand that selling food stamps is a crime. Food-stamp fraud among illegal aliens came to light in 1996 when Ohio authorities discovered that a Jordanian man and his uncle had deposited $24 million in purchased food stamps in the bank accounts associated with their chain of food and video stores. A ring of Somali asylum seekers netted $40,000 in food stamp fraud.

When are Americans going to wake up to the price we are paying because our government won't stop the invasion of illegal aliens?

^ come on now. look at the hard data. i have many studies on health care costs and most of the stuff u hear is pure political rhetoric.

Look at the health care costs for the uninsured. This is from your own San Francisco Chronicle.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/08/BUGHAPMMGC1.DTL&hw

more articles on low health care costs in the bay area. These are areas with a large immigrant population.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/06/23/BUGU5DDCJV1.DTL&hw

And as for illegal labor cutting down on inflation, thats pretty much common sense. Please, no more rhetoric, hard cold facts, numbers, and links to make your point.
Guess what? The uninsured don't pay. So it doesn't matter what they're charged. In fact, the reason they're charged so much is BECAUSE so many of them don't pay.

^ provide links for your sources. I provided links to the San Francisco Chronicle that show average health care costs in California cities with a high amount of immigrants are some of the lowest around. These are legitimate studies from legitimate newspapers. You provided links, actually you didn't even provide links. They are probably from some neo-Timothy McVeigh type of fringe website.

San Francisco Chronicle > Timothy McVeigh Websites.

^ what kind of website is that? it looks like a Timothy McVeigh website.

Why don't you provide links from real American newspapers? And not anti American Timothy McVeigh websites?

^ what kind of website is that? it looks like a Timothy McVeigh website.

Why don't you provide links from real American newspapers? And not anti American Timothy McVeigh websites?

so now we believe in CNN and Foxnews? There is a lot of truth left out in the Main media- I think we can all agree on that right? All you can do is look at multiple sources and try to piece things together in my opinion.

You are flat out wrong with your opinions of illegal aliens... they are tying up law enforcement (which = $), tying up the courts (which = $)- especially in the border states as I've posted articles about. They are getting "free" medical services, "free" education (free = American tax payers are covering the bills). And it's false for you to say that illegals are keeping our food prices down. That can be accomplished with well monitored guest worker programs and legal immigration.

You are hell bent on avoiding the facts, you just want to paint me as a White Supremacist, yawn zzz... I'm not sure what your fascination is with Mr. McVeigh, but I don't share it.

^ You provide links to fringe websites.

I bet if you get those fringe website owners, they support Timothy McVeigh. Think about it, would the people who made those fringe websites you visit support Timothy McVeigh?

Be intellectually honest with yourself. Because if those fringe website owners support Timothy McVeigh, thats why day by day, you start to sympathize more with what he did.

Fringe websites like his aren't responsible for being factually accurate. While yes, YOUR OWN SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE is more responsible for being factually accurate. You don't like the San Francisco Chronicle? Are you anti San Francisco?

^ You provide links to fringe websites.

I bet if you get those fringe website owners, they support Timothy McVeigh. Think about it, would the people who made those fringe websites you visit support Timothy McVeigh?

Be intellectually honest with yourself. Because if those fringe website owners support Timothy McVeigh, thats why day by day, you start to sympathize more with what he did.

Fringe websites like his aren't responsible for being factually accurate. While yes, YOUR OWN SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE is more responsible for being factually accurate. You don't like the San Francisco Chronicle? Are you anti San Francisco?

again I'm not sure what your fascination with Mr. McVeigh is, but AGAIN I don't share that. My SF Chronicle? Not sure what that means, I don't own it, I don't write for it, I don't buy it, and except for the sports page from time to time, I don't read it. Too liberal for my tastes.

It's easy to be factually accurate and at the same time deliver only one side of the story and leave details out. That's the problem with most main media sources- be they liberal or conservative- they only deliver one side of the story.

^ So you live out of harmony with your own city? That must be tough.

but facts are facts. health care costs for the bay area, areas with high % of immigrants have lower health care costs than the rest of the United States. Thats just a fact. liberal or timothy mcviegh wing, facts are facts.

^ facts are silly? ignoring facts seem sillier, you silly silly man. shame on you for ignoring facts while having the name "Truthbe told"

you should change your name to "only facts from fringe websites" altho that may be too honest for your own liking. ;)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back