• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

They are all hard working people!

The minorities will soon be the majority. That's life. Employers are not going to stop hiring illegals because it's cheap labor. That drives companies who've been here for years to go over seas. I'm surprised republicans aren't trying harder to court latinos because if they don't they are going to be obsolete by the end of the century.

Not only are republicans courting Chicanos, They are breeding with us. Look at Jeb Bush's wife. She is from Mexico. Looks like our first Chicano president will probably be his son, George P. Bush. haha. How ironic

If you don't believe me, just google George P. Bush

Godruigez is Born.

Not only are republicans courting Chicanos, They are breeding with us. Look at Jeb Bush's wife. She is from Mexico. Looks like our first Chicano president will probably be his son, George P. Bush. haha. How ironic

If you don't believe me, just google George P. Bush

Godruigez is Born.

don't kid urself....you think just because he half breed..he will be on our side....p bush and his momma are vendidos of the so-called republicans

I would agree that they might not be on our side, true. But, he just might be a true Chicano. Bill Richardson is not a vendido. I am not putting any hope in our political system any way. The point I was trying to make is that we are here to stay. The fact that we have infiltrated the elite gene pool makes my statement more true.

it's hard for me trust anybody in congress....i don't give a fuck if he's true or not....i just find it impossible for me to support republicans no matter who they are...just remember that being in the same race as them, doesn't mean nothing....this country suffers alot of racism but its more about classism

The gringo would love for us to believe that it is all about class. It is not. The simple fact remains, Chicanos and African Americans are considered inferior. Not a whole lot has changed since the civil rights movement. The language has just become more sophisticated. There are plenty of "low class" gringos that believe that they are superior to us. These are the people that are bitching about our borders, not the upper class gringos. The upper class loves us because we work cheap. As long as we stay peaceful, the rich will continue to love us. When we get militant, you will see their true nature come out.

Let's all hope that the gringo concedes to our dominance in the next millennium, otherwise, there will be a lot of death. Nuclear weapons ain't shit to us in the southwest. We gave birth to nuclear fallout. New Mexico is the birth place of the "Atomic Age". We know what the fuck gringos are capable of. Our ground water is fucked up, our cattle and fish are all fucked up, but we keep breeding. If the gringo doesn't stop polluting, Chicanos are gonna start growing third eyes.

If you say things that republicans agree with, You are probably a Vendido.
Think about that while you're shittin.
That chavala is a strait vendido just like his daddy.He couldn't even answer me what part of Europe his ancestors were from.He came up with some Africa sh.. He must hate looking in the mirror.

quit talking mess!

He is probably brown on the outside or as some like to say nowadays tanned but one things for sure he is white in the inside.

I am so fukkin tired of hearing your racist bullshit, whats wrong with being white? Haters are admirers in disguise, remember that and quit hating on what you can't be...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back