• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what's up with all these republicans joining BP

Godruigez

Best answers
These gringos think they can brainwash Chicanos. They have been doing it for too long and we have now come home to roost. The gringo is scared of us. They will continue to bitch and moan on AM radio and complain on CNN with Lou "cock sucker" Dobbs but in the end, we all know that the Chicano is here to stay. I love to see the gringo squirm as here hears Spanglish everywhere he goes. The gringo will eventually feel so threatened as to take up arms against us. Don't they always do that when they don't get their way?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Mexican Americans lag behind both whites and blacks: education. This problem is well-known in the U.S

Last edited:

Godruigez

Best answers
We lack behind in a lot of areas, but not for long. It is all changing and that is why the gringo is scared. That is why they don't want any more of us coming over.

Fear of a brown planet.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
We lack behind in a lot of areas, but not for long. It is all changing and that is why the gringo is scared. That is why they don't want any more of us coming over.

Fear of a brown planet.

Yes there is a fear of a brown planet.
The fear is that you will make America as f%cked up as Mexico is.

Godruigez

Best answers
Stop eating tacos and stop lusting after our women. Stop drinking tequila and any corn products for that matter. Stay away from tricking out your ride too. These are all products of the Chicano. If you don't like us, stay the fuck away from our culture.

yellowngreen

Best answers
Yes there is a fear of a brown planet.
The fear is that you will make America as f%cked up as Mexico is.

If you are so scared of latinos and obviously have contempt for them why are you on the site? It's the original question and a fair one especially given what you just said.

Godruigez

Best answers
I know why he is on this site. He wants attention so he says really inflammatory things. He also thinks that he is smart and that we will all be enlightened by his scary intelligence. He thinks Chicanos are stupid and misguided. He is here to save us from ourselves. Typical gringo bullshit.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it's not only gringos...noticed most of the republicans are latinos...chicanos....i see alot of sellin out...i do not see that in brownpride.com or soychicano....those site r more about our culture and less vendidos....but then again the people on those sites are more older and intellegent..we demand respect, not sell ourselves out..but this site is full of our seeds (kids)

Godruigez

Best answers
The few can always educate the many. There is hope for some of the people on this site. Others are here just to sabotage our attempts. There are plenty of Vendidos that are old too. But I agree with what you say about the other sites. I look at some of the posts on the latino chat section and just laugh at the maturity level. There is nothing wrong with being young and silly though. Life is short. We got to lighten up a little and laugh, right?

Americano

Best answers
"Stop eating tacos and stop lusting after our women. Stop drinking tequila and any corn products for that matter. Stay away from tricking out your ride too. These are all products of the Chicano. If you don't like us, stay the fuck away from our culture."

what are you going to stop doing in the USA since the only culture you " "understand" is Chicano... you have preverted the context and power this label had.

read some on Jose Angel Guiterrez ... you will see how different your ideas are for the Latinos..

Godruigez

Best answers
Thanks for recommending an author to me. I will check him out. The real simple answer to all this is that I am a dumb ass, just like you. None of us has the answers. We can argue week after week about political nonsense we both know nothing about. I find it a little entertaining but in the grand scheme of things, we are both clueless humans attached to this globe like flees, afraid of the universe.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
soy latino and proud, but things need to change so that our kids will grow up educated and aware.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you are so scared of latinos and obviously have contempt for them why are you on the site? It's the original question and a fair one especially given what you just said.

fair question, but I doubt my answer would matter. In short I will not respect those who disrespect my country.

Last edited:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Now can we ask why the folks here that hate America so much... why are you here, why not go back to Mexico if it's better?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad