• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what's up with all these republicans joining BP

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WHITE AMERICA!

LITTLE ERIC LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS >>
eric13e.jpg

A kid in a Halloween costume? What about it?

Oops...sorry. Another question. That's way tooooo much thinking to ask of you all in one day. I'll try to not do that again going forward.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol..i guess you cant see the sarcasm.....if u listen to rap..you would know it's an eminem song

bnm8807

Best answers
LOL..Em is pop charts biggest icon....all teenage females love him!
Okay but i also think rakim is fine, and frankie j, and chad michael murray from one tree hill is the finest...well the list goes on and on...lol

Godruigez

Best answers
The debate here is really regarding the double standard in that people of certain races are constantly racist and never held accountable for it while others get taken to task.
Day laborers are bought and sold everyday? You mean they go to work everyday? I'd be willing to bet they're thanking god that they are getting that work. I also go to work everyday as do millions of other Americans. Guess what Godriguez? I don't get health insurance at my job. It's not part of the deal. I'm in a 100% commission job so if I don't produce I don't get paid. Yes, if you enter the country illegally the United States government says that you have no right to be here. Also, if you work an unskilled shitty job that anyone with a pulse can do you can't expect high pay. If you are in the country illegally you don't have the right to a better job or any job for that matter. You're lucky to get what you have. We all know that people not having health insurance is a non-issue. They go and get whatever care they need and then they walk out on the bill. I don't have that luxury. I actually have to pay for my health care. If I don't my credit will get ruined and there will be consequences for me. I would be chased by collection agencies and taken to court. Can these day laborers say the same? I don't think so.
Nice job though on the "poor abused Mexican" thing. You play that well. Maybe someday you'll realize how tired that act is and move on. You live in the most affluent country in the world and you have every opportunity that any other US citizen has. Maybe someday you'll stop playing out the tired old act about how oppressed you are and learn to appreciate what you have.
You are right dude. I need to grow up and thank my lucky stars that I live in the home of the free and brave. Where life as a Chicano is easy and pleasant. I had a true awakening because of you. I will do my best to assimilate into "your" culture. Racism died in the sixties. We have affirmative action and welfare and a great military that encourages us to fight and in return gives us a free education. Chicanos are our own worst enemy. We need to thank the gringo for all that he has done for us and be grateful for the things he is doing and will do for us. We need to keep working hard and thank god that we live in a country where the gringo treats us so nice. After all, we could've been born in Cuba or Iraq. The gringo is not so nice to those little brown people.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You are right dude. I need to grow up and thank my lucky stars that I live in the home of the free and brave. Where life as a Chicano is easy and pleasant. I had a true awakening because of you. I will do my best to assimilate into "your" culture. Racism died in the sixties. We have affirmative action and welfare and a great military that encourages us to fight and in return gives us a free education. Chicanos are our own worst enemy. We need to thank the gringo for all that he has done for us and be grateful for the things he is doing and will do for us. We need to keep working hard and thank god that we live in a country where the gringo treats us so nice. After all, we could've been born in Cuba or Iraq. The gringo is not so nice to those little brown people.

MAN WTF R U ON...........SHIT STOP SMOKIN THAT CRACK........CUZ THE WHITE HOUSE IS THE ROCK HOUSE....AND IM DOWN FOR TAKIN DOWN THOSE CRACKAZ IN THEIR CITY HALLS

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad