• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what's up with all these republicans joining BP

Godruigez

Best answers
I'll go back to Mexico, Problem is, it happens to be across the street from your house.
Welcome to Aztlan. Relax, drink a Tecate, eat some nachos and rub one out to Sabado Gigante.
You might find it difficult to watch a pro baseball game without Chicanos.haha
Not only do we clean the Bathrooms, we hit home runs too.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
soy latino and proud, but things need to change so that our kids will grow up educated and aware.
Thats good to know that your a latino I didn't know that and things are changing for the better.Awareness is the key.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you own a house (even for 100 years)... and then sell it. Guess what, it's NOT your house anymore. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that concept.
Legal immigration = YES
ILLEGAL immigration = NO

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you own a house (even for 100 years)... and then sell it. Guess what, it's NOT your house anymore. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that concept.
Legal immigration = YES
ILLEGAL immigration = NO

Great...Europeans intertwined themselves into that trade and then globalized it. Then they took advantage of the situation and used the chaos that they created and expaded to colonize the entire continent. (south centrl n north america) we the indigenous people are the reminder for the land that y'all stole...don't you just love us?

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
aren't a lot of Mexicans of Native and Spanish blood... it's an "interesting" situation to say the least.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aren't a lot of Mexicans of Native and Spanish blood... it's an "interesting" situation to say the least.

mexican people haven't had any real issues addressed in the media...not as much as african americans have been in the past 40 years...but we know what it's like to be oppressed...coz nobody in america gets fucked over like the indians....reguardless of the past...we are living today and it is reflecting on us..so blaks n mexicns ...which i consider indigenous in roots no matter what they wanna call themselves..i think were tired of not being acknowledge in this nation...but i am NOT expectin all white people to packed up n leave america....but they are not natives here

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they build the rail roads....what about em?

what about Asians in America now days... they seem to fly under the radar and do ok.
I'm not trying to dismiss history, but there comes a point in time you have to live in the here and now.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what about Asians in America now days... they seem to fly under the radar and do ok.
I'm not trying to dismiss history, but there comes a point in time you have to live in the here and now.

really? well white people seem to do ok under the radar.....OPPS BAD IMUS!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why do white people fear blacks so much? to the point that they dont wanna be racist...we SEE that shit alot in the media...its not like it makes u righteous for doing ur job......or they can just admit.....THEYRE RACIST

bnm8807

Best answers
Mexican Americans lag behind both whites and blacks: education. This problem is well-known in the U.S

True the problem is that they lack education and MOTIVATION to pursue and education...that is exactly why we'll never get anywhere without the help of our american people pushing us more and more.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why do white people fear blacks so much? to the point that they dont wanna be racist...we SEE that shit alot in the media...its not like it makes u righteous for doing ur job......or they can just admit.....THEYRE RACIST

Imus

Godruigez

Best answers
It's not about our past. Fuck the past. It's about our future. Chicanos are growing in numbers, educating ourselves and gaining political clout. Our time is now. We are not going anywhere but up. Love us, embrace our culture or be left behind. We are the American future.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad