• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what's up with all these republicans joining BP

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's nice to see that someone on here is in touch with reality. We all have choices. You can get motivate, get educated, work hard, and get ahead in life or you can go the other way and sit back and bitch about how much you are oppressed.

you wanna be in touch with reality? move to iraq.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
White peole don't want to be racist because there will be consequences. Look what happened to Imus. He lost his job for one two second coment.

Latinos and blacks are racist constantly because they know they can get away with it. Chris Rock and George Lopez wouldn't have any material if they were held to the same standards of conduct as someone like Imus.

CHRIS ROCK N GEORGE LOPEZ ARE COMEDIANS! plus theyre jokes is usually MAKIN FUN of politics and racists....i don't see how that's racist?..racism is somethin comedians recite because it IS COMEDY....so yeah maybe Imus is in the wrong industry and should be a comedian:D

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
CHRIS ROCK N GEORGE LOPEZ ARE COMEDIANS! plus theyre jokes is usually MAKIN FUN of politics and racists....i don't see how that's racist?..racism is somethin comedians recite because it IS COMEDY....so yeah maybe Imus is in the wrong industry and should be a comedian:D

Really? Michael Richards is a COMEDIAN. What happened there? That was turned into a huge scandal that made national headlines. Rock and Lopez are doing the same thing every time they go on stage but that's just A-OK for them.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you wanna be in touch with reality? move to iraq.

I've already been there. What's your point?

OOPS...sorry another question....I know that you feel threatened by questions. Why is that? Maybe because it might actually require some rational, intelligent thought to answer it???????

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Really? Michael Richards is a COMEDIAN. What happened there? That was turned into a huge scandal that made national headlines. Rock and Lopez are doing the same thing every time they go on stage but that's just A-OK for them.

LMFAO MICHAEL RICHARDS...I KNO U DIDN'T JUST BRING HIM UP...HE'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

i know what you saying tho...lol..more blaks get away with racism......i just don't think rock n lopez is comparable with richards..

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

OOPS...sorry another question....I know that you feel threatened by questions. Why is that? Maybe because it might actually require some rational, intelligent thought to answer it???????

YOU A THREAT? U R KIDDIN ME? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!1

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LMFAO MICHAEL RICHARDS...I KNO U DIDN'T JUST BRING HIM UP...HE'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously..i dunno how u think lopez n rock is racist ..lol..ur jokes..i can't even take u serious

So here we have it. Rock and Lopez are free to make fun of other races and it's just fine. BUT if a white person makes fun of other races (Imus, Richards) they're racist. Your point of view is now very clear.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
YOU A THREAT? U R KIDDIN ME? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!1

No, I'm not what threatens you. I never meant to attempt to threaten anyone here. Clearly what threatens you is being confronted with a question that requires some intelligent thought.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it just so happens that everytime a white person gets an open mind about races..it becomes racist....after all they own the industry and alot of other things....we know Racism is still an issue because of the media’s portrayal. can we actually sit down with the Right wing and ask them why they think that Blacks are not victims but rather the recipients of their just due in America? Why Latinos and Blacks are graceful when we swallow racism but we become racist and RADICAL FOR SIMPLY pointing out what everyone else does...
yeah racism doesn't excuse our actions now a days....but im just saying

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

well you've been to iraq then you prolly know how its like over there...and how tough american soldiers got it over there while we bitch n moan about the government over here...im just saying....the media seems to somewhat mask reality into what's really going with the world....once you move to iraq..believe me you'll see what's goin on

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well you've been to iraq then you prolly know how its like over there...and how tough american soldiers got it over there while we bitch n moan about the government over here...im just saying....the media seems to somewhat mask reality into what's really going with the world....once you move to iraq..believe me you'll see what's goin on

prolly know how its like over there?

once you move to iraq..believe me you'll see what's goin on

I'm sorry but reading your responses is like watching a dog chase it's tail.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
prolly know how its like over there?

once you move to iraq..believe me you'll see what's goin on

I'm sorry but reading your responses is like watching a dog chase it's tail.

yeah we will never see EYE TO EYE. sadly i just don't think about american lives

Godruigez

Best answers
I just got back from a clean up in Isle five. Right Wing spilled a bottle of Pace picante sauce. I like the comment about how Malcolm X got what he deserved. What a racist pig that right wing is.It's also nice how he calls me Paco. Hey, right wing, has your daughter brought home a wetback yet? It's only a matter of time.
Micheal Richards could have gotten away with his rant if it was funny. He was just yelling"Nigger". When has Chris Rock or George Lopez ever done that? Never. You just don't go into a crowded room and yell "nigger" and expect not to get called a racist. What a pendejo. He should have gotten his ass kicked. Fuck Kramer.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I just got back from a clean up in Isle five. Right Wing spilled a bottle of Pace picante sauce. I like the comment about how Malcolm X got what he deserved. What a racist pig that right wing is.It's also nice how he calls me Paco. Hey, right wing, has your daughter brought home a wetback yet? It's only a matter of time.
Micheal Richards could have gotten away with his rant if it was funny. He was just yelling"Nigger". When has Chris Rock or George Lopez ever done that? Never. You just don't go into a crowded room and yell "nigger" and expect not to get called a racist. What a pendejo. He should have gotten his ass kicked. Fuck Kramer.

Where did I comment on Malcolm X? Where did I call you Paco? Please show me. Nice job making things up though. I can clearly see that your entire agenda is based on fiction. BTW: I don't have any daughters so you can drop that tired act.
Almost 100% of George's dialogue is based on making fun of whites. You obviously don't see that as racist. I did actually try to watch his show but I turned it off and never watched again after the episode when his daughter was dating a white guy. He said: "I've never owned a white boy before." Just what do you think would happen if Jerry Seinfeld came on and said "I've never owned a Mexican before"???????????

bnm8807

Best answers
Where did I comment on Malcolm X? Where did I call you Paco? Please show me. Nice job making things up though. I can clearly see that your entire agenda is based on fiction. BTW: I don't have any daughters so you can drop that tired act.
Almost 100% of George's dialogue is based on making fun of whites. You obviously don't see that as racist. I did actually try to watch his show but I turned it off and never watched again after the episode when his daughter was dating a white guy. He said: "I've never owned a white boy before." Just what do you think would happen if Jerry Seinfeld came on and said "I've never owned a Mexican before"???????????
Everyone would want a piece of his ass to cook....lol...and its true...your point

Godruigez

Best answers
If Jerry Seinfeld said,"I've never owned a Mexican before", he would probably be lying. We all know that a Mexican is bought and sold everyday, just go to Home Depot and you'll see the auctioning blocks. We work long hours with no insurance and little pay. The things the gringo says are essential to survival in these United States. Debating comedians is really the whole purpose of saying controversial things. George Lopez happens to be telling the truth and the gringo is not used to hearing a Chicanos point of view. You never listen to what we have to say. It is all dismissed as bitching and moaning. If we state the obvious, we are accused of "playing the race card". If we claim our right to be here, you call us "illegal". Get used to more Chicanos like me and George Lopez expressing their views. Too bad his show got canceled. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did though.

Right Wing,If I miss quoted you, sorry. Maybe I didn't read the names on the post correctly. My mistake.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If Jerry Seinfeld said,"I've never owned a Mexican before", he would probably be lying. We all know that a Mexican is bought and sold everyday, just go to Home Depot and you'll see the auctioning blocks. We work long hours with no insurance and little pay. The things the gringo says are essential to survival in these United States. Debating comedians is really the whole purpose of saying controversial things. George Lopez happens to be telling the truth and the gringo is not used to hearing a Chicanos point of view. You never listen to what we have to say. It is all dismissed as bitching and moaning. If we state the obvious, we are accused of "playing the race card". If we claim our right to be here, you call us "illegal". Get used to more Chicanos like me and George Lopez expressing their views. Too bad his show got canceled. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did though.

Right Wing,If I miss quoted you, sorry. Maybe I didn't read the names on the post correctly. My mistake.

The debate here is really regarding the double standard in that people of certain races are constantly racist and never held accountable for it while others get taken to task.
Day laborers are bought and sold everyday? You mean they go to work everyday? I'd be willing to bet they're thanking god that they are getting that work. I also go to work everyday as do millions of other Americans. Guess what Godriguez? I don't get health insurance at my job. It's not part of the deal. I'm in a 100% commission job so if I don't produce I don't get paid. Yes, if you enter the country illegally the United States government says that you have no right to be here. Also, if you work an unskilled shitty job that anyone with a pulse can do you can't expect high pay. If you are in the country illegally you don't have the right to a better job or any job for that matter. You're lucky to get what you have. We all know that people not having health insurance is a non-issue. They go and get whatever care they need and then they walk out on the bill. I don't have that luxury. I actually have to pay for my health care. If I don't my credit will get ruined and there will be consequences for me. I would be chased by collection agencies and taken to court. Can these day laborers say the same? I don't think so.
Nice job though on the "poor abused Mexican" thing. You play that well. Maybe someday you'll realize how tired that act is and move on. You live in the most affluent country in the world and you have every opportunity that any other US citizen has. Maybe someday you'll stop playing out the tired old act about how oppressed you are and learn to appreciate what you have.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WHITE AMERICA!

LITTLE ERIC LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS >>
eric13e.jpg

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad