• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Christians

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Americano is not just italian..... is also spanish... americano, mexicano, ecuatoriano, boliviano, peruano etc.... now do you mean that all is italian???

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
One point i would like to make clear; i do believe everyone should and must have the freedom of being and choosing what ever they want. Note what ever they want; not something that has been forced upon people, and been taught from child to follow. To make this clear the ancient people from this continant Anahuak ("americas") were not christians or cathlics. This religion was forced upon our ancestors. This was the only way they were able to survive; if not they were killed or enslaved by the spanish (the real hispanic people) whom brought the religion to this continent.
tlazocamatli!

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
One point i would like to make clear; i do believe everyone should and must have the freedom of being and choosing what ever they want. Note what ever they want; not something that has been forced upon people, and been taught from child to follow. To make this clear the ancient people from this continant Anahuak ("americas") were not christians or cathlics. This religion was forced upon our ancestors. This was the only way they were able to survive; if not they were killed or enslaved by the spanish (the real hispanic people) whom brought the religion to this continent.

You're type of thinking is exactly why you will never advance in life.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The word Americano comes from an italian pirate!
you mean the name americano...., but the word americano means in italian and spanish some one whoe comes from america so it would mean american... the same like italian in spanish would be italiano and in italian too!!!!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you mean the name americano...., but the word americano means in italian and spanish some one whoe comes from america so it would mean american... the same like italian in spanish would be italiano and in italian too!!!!

does spanish make u feel more comfortable? lol

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hey champ the whites named this place America and you say ok.Whatever your master says right

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I have an idea why stop with mayan times ....lets go back to the caveman era..

incase you aren't aware....the cavemens are EXTINCT........the mayans still exist til this day...i suggest you do some traveling around the world

Tepec

Best answers
Ameigo Vespucci's voyages became widely known in europe after two accounts attributed to him were published between 1502 and 1507 Martin Walseemuller produced a world map on which he named the new continent "America" after Vespucci's first name, Amerigo.

Tepec

Best answers
I suggest all yah that are so proud of this America get a freaking book and read your history!!!! not text books from school a real book like "Lies my teacher told me"

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad