• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

They are all hard working people!

^ the same thing happens to you guys that happens to us. im from an asian american forum, we get types like truth b told all the time. they do the same thing. its kind of amazing how similiar they all are actually. its like they all got the same book of trolling from stormfront light or something.

they never stick around tho... we always chase them out. LOL you guys are way too nice.

My mother's from Mexico. Are you happy now?

200px-Fullj-1.jpg

that mayate represents more than you, ain't that just sad?

Last edited:
WE ARE NOT ILLEGALS IN ARE ANCIENT LAND OF ANUAHAC WE ARE NATIVES GETTING ARE LAND BACK AND WE WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO DO IT THE ONLY ILLEGALS IS YOUR UGLY ILL MINDED EUROPEAN ANCESTORS.BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FREE YOURSELVES FROM THIS LIFE AND TAKE YOUR LIVES.

i don't agree.

I don't understand why people can't see this....ILLEGALS! Lets think about why they are called that. They have entered the counrty ILLEGALLY. They are already criminals because they have broken the law.
I'm with Truth Be Told on this one. Not a thing in the world wrong with LEGAL immigration. Hate to bring taxes into it but how many of you out there think that a person here ILLEGALLY is paying Taxes on income? I would bet a select few are. Just a bigger chunk coming out of what I earned to cover what they don't.

False, turns out the so called illegals pay more than 38 billion a year and only recieve 23 billion back when they're suppose to be recieving more. Yes, they have broken the law by coming here illegally but without them our economy would decline very fast and our money would be worthless, plus you'd be paying more taxes than you pay now, they're covering your ass. Some thanks goes to them for taking the shity jobs that no one else will even think of doing and thanks to them also for doing what nobody else will to get things done around here. All they need is to give them some kind of workers visa for those who actuall y work, and for those who decide to come and commit crime here should be getting the hard end of the stick (and thats a ****phor by the way, i don't actually mean they should be whipped)....some people take things too seriously here. later dude.

I dont agree bnm. The amount you quoted is probably reported.. not the whole pie. Where are you getting your numbers from. I have not seen our economy get significantly better with all this illegal immigration?

please so what if they do crimes so do whites,blacks,any color we all do it once in our life its as lil as stealing a lolly pop from a candy store to stealing a car form a garage you mite not get caught but you steal do it.......IT AINT LIKE THEY THE ONLY ONES DOING IT IF YOU WANNA STOP THE CRIME MITE AS WELL TAKE EVRYONE OUT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

please so what if they do crimes so do whites,blacks,any color we all do it once in our life its as lil as stealing a lolly pop from a candy store to stealing a car form a garage you mite not get caught but you steal do it.......IT AINT LIKE THEY THE ONLY ONES DOING IT IF YOU WANNA STOP THE CRIME MITE AS WELL TAKE EVRYONE OUT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

Breaking into a country and getting THOUSANDS of DOLLARS worth of freebies (education, social services, medical treatment) is the same as stealing a lolly pop? WRONG Nice try though.

WE ARE NOT ILLEGALS IN ARE ANCIENT LAND OF ANUAHAC WE ARE NATIVES GETTING ARE LAND BACK AND WE WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO DO IT THE ONLY ILLEGALS IS YOUR UGLY ILL MINDED EUROPEAN ANCESTORS.BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FREE YOURSELVES FROM THIS LIFE AND TAKE YOUR LIVES.

It's OUR not ARE.

This is OUR house.
Where ARE they.

Sorry homes this is not the 1500's, update your calendar, I thought Mayans invented the calendar- get your dates straight kid.
Again I invite you to look up the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago and the Gadsden Purchase chico.

You can look at treaties and laws and all that shit MR t.
Bottom line, Chicanos are here to stay.
There is Nothing that you can do about it. Are you gonna load us up on trains and ship us out? Would you like to lock us up in camps and make us do slave labor. How about putting us into gas chambers? These all sound like viable options. Which one do you like best Mr T?

The minorities will soon be the majority. That's life. Employers are not going to stop hiring illegals because it's cheap labor. That drives companies who've been here for years to go over seas. I'm surprised republicans aren't trying harder to court latinos because if they don't they are going to be obsolete by the end of the century.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back