• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

"Why I Hate Blacks"

ITS NOT THERE FAULT THE HERE THERE JUST GOT SHIPWRECKED HERE AS SLAVES BY THE WHITE LAZY DEVILS OF SPAIN THEY NEED UNITY AMONG THEMSELVES TOO .

Um, black Brits can be as bad, if not worse, than black Americans. Those people might be the minority of blacks in Britain, but to say that only black Americans act like idiots (which is also untrue, not all of them act this way) is ignorant.

Um, black Brits can be as bad, if not worse, than black Americans. Those people might be the minority of blacks in Britain, but to say that only black Americans act like idiots (which is also untrue, not all of them act this way) is ignorant.

that's true.........................black is black no matter where you come from

i'd rather fuck black girls instead of weird looking asianoid aztec broads!
there just TOO ugly!lol! dale morena's! hahahaha!

liar !
liar.jpg

i see what you saying bro....i'm talking about race tho....sumetimes we believe that we're divided by the "patriot act" ...thats why we have blacks hate other blacks...and browns hate other brown people....between borders.....it is a line made in the dirt by the devil of capitalism, in other words..it is NOT in our blood to be capitalists that's why blaks get offended by such terms as house nigga and uncle tom..or tio tomas(for latinos)

i get you, but in general i think it has to do with the way you are raised i know growing up i was told to stay away from 'africans' and 'house niggas' tio tomas' so i guess i have a dislike based on my grandparents experiences, not my own, u get me?

while they like watevas but i hate black bitches with their nasty pubic hair on their head but yeah go an check out my tread that says are u a freak so hit it up i lookin for all the freaks hehehehe lol

MAN FUCK THEM MAYATE THEY NOT SHIT BUT UGLY ASS HOs KILL A MAYATE WHEN U SEE A MAYATE THAT IS HOW I DO IT SO FUCK THEM MAYAET AND ALL THE MAYATE LOVErs HERE IT GOsfucku

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back